Our Invoice details
We want to ensure we pay equipment invoices in a timely manner.
Our standard invoicing details are as follows:
- Invoice to Rivermore Limited, Berkeley House, Amery Street, Alton, Hants GU34 1HN
- Show the delivery to your named customer and the delivery address
- If there is more than one item, show each unit invoice amount separately
- State 'New and Unused' or 'Used' for each item
- State the Year of Manufacture of each item, even if New
- State the Serial Number(s) of all items and registration/chassis numbers if applicable
- For BACS payments direct to your bank account please state your Bank Account Number and Sort Code
- Before posting your invoice to us, please also email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax a copy of your invoice to 0845 838 6978.
If you have any queries regarding invoicing please call 0800 978 8386.
For maintenance payments Rivermore operate a self-billing system with payments made direct by BACS. To get set up for this please contact us and we'll email you a simple one-off form for completion and return.