The Rivermore finance team are here to help our supplier-partners offer their customers the best customer experience.
- All our Hire Purchase agreements qualify customers for the UK Government Annual Investment Allowance corporation tax offsets, subject to HMRC rules. This is for New and Used/Refurbished equipment.
- All our Hire Purchase agreements qualify customers for the UK Government 130% Super Deduction corporation tax offsets, subject to HMRC rules. This is for New equipment only.
Download HMRC Factsheet
- The Government/British Business Bank BBLS, CBILS and CLBILS lending scheme applications ended on 31/03/2021 and were replaced by the Recovery Loan Scheme. If your business is considering applying for an asset finance facility under the Recovery Loan Scheme please contact us for an alternative competitive quote.
At Rivermore we believe in listening. Because by listening to you and understanding your objectives and what outcomes you require we can then do our best to help you achieve your goals. That's what we do.
What do you want to achieve? We're listening.
Who are we?
Rivermore is a multi award-winning independent non-bank finance and leasing company established in the spring of 2004 to offer UK businesses equipment, vehicle and technology asset finance solutions in the form of commercially viable alternatives to the traditional sources of bank finance.
We work with 140+ equipment suppliers throughout the UK supporting them with competitive finance facilities for their customers.
If you supply equipment to schools, we have a specialist division that can work with you. Please visit www.schoolsfinancedirect.co.uk
Having financed thousands of items of equipment for thousands of businesses the length and breadth of the UK, we have a vast experience in all transaction sizes from single items of equipment to multi-site national accounts projects.
Rivermore are the only independent finance company to be voted by members of the FLTA as Supplier of the Year.
Supplier-Partner Zone - Navigation
Supplier-Partner Zone - Home ▮
Our Business Principles
Riv ProTools+ Calc
Make a Proposal
Our Invoice Details
0% Finance Plan
Capital Release Plan
Direct Debit Info
Latest Updates Follow @rivfingrp
Offering the means-to-acquire
Offering your customers the means-to-acquire your equipment at the point of sale is a key success driver.
With customers involved in just about every industry sector and ranging in size from SMEs and private owner-managed businesses (80%) to larger organisations, FTSE100 companies, Local Authorities and NHS Trusts (20%) we have a vast experience of supporting equipment suppliers with business winning finance packages.
Find out how we can help you win business, call 0800 978 8386
Are all your key sales people running with a Rivermore ProTools+ Online Calculator for creating finance quotes and proposals and getting automatic customer documents?
Request a Zoom Meeting with a member of our finance team.
How can we help you?
As a supported supplier your customers will benefit from a range of competitive and flexible finance solutions.
Our award-winning supplier support package offers a range of benefits including:
- Competitive rates and terms
- Online Calculator/Proposals Tool
- Flexible underwriting
- Immediate responses to finance proposals
- Same day payout of equipment invoices
- Automatic self-billing of maintenance payments
- Lifetime Agreement Management
- Finance Training and Workshops
Call 0800 878 8386 for further information.
Types of Finance